Since its foundation in 1971, they have made an important contribution to the treatment for millions of patients worldwide. Wörwag Pharma is active in 37 countries globally and is proud to enlarge its global territory in the years to come.
The German headquarter location is in Böblingen, close to Stuttgart and is characterized by its dedicated, flexible teams, which tackle new challenges every day with a lot of passion.
They develop ideas and projects to shape and support the international markets from Germany. They achieve this through close cooperation between countries and headquarters and thanks to flat hierarchies. Anyone who likes to take on responsibility and accountability, who feels comfortable in dedicated teams is the right candidate to join our client.
For its affiliate in Romania, Wörwag Pharma is looking for a full-time Head of Marketing who works entrepreneurially and independently and contributes with passion to the further success and expansion of Wörwag in Romania.
- Responsibility for the development of short-, medium- and long-term brand strategies for existing and future products taking into account the global brand strategy;
- Planning and execution of brand OTC marketing activities in close cross-functional cooperation with Sales, Medical and our head quarter in Germany;
- Analysis of scientific data with the aim of converting it into strategic marketing concepts;
- Development and implementation of innovative multi-channel strategies, including digital campaigns;
- Planning and control of the marketing budget as well as preparation of product budget forecasts;
- Effectiveness control of marketing activities and, if necessary, implementation of corrective measures to ensure the achievement of agreed objectives;
- Development of growth strategies including analysis of the scientific environment, new therapies, products and competitors as well as creation of business cases;
- Professional management and leadership of the marketing team;
- Customer loyalty and maintenance of business relationships with internal/external stakeholders (e.g. agencies, consulting firms, HCP’s and KOL’s);
- Participation in international working groups;
- Work closely with the medical and pharmacy Sales team and enable them to achieve commercial objectives by providing them with appropriate tools, materials and presentations;
- Representation of the company at congresses and events;
- Cooperation and management of projects / initiatives in Romania for the further development of the organization;
- Media planning and development of media-mix strategies with agencies;
- Define marketing KPI’s and ensure that KPIs are delivered across all marketing channels.
- Natural science, medical, business administration or comparable education, with a doctorate or comparable qualification like an MBA will be advantageous;
- At least 8 years of professional experience in RX / OTC and FS marketing in the pharmaceutical industry in an international company with a proven track record; also previous experience in FMCG – dermatocosmetics would be an advantage;
- Experienced in DTC (Direct to consumer) campaigns including knowledge of Social Media and TV campaigns, as well as expertise in market research;
- Excellent hands-on mentality;
- Strategic competence and the ability to turn strategic objectives into operational steps and ensure implementation and sustainability;
- Good knowledge of the Romanian health system including pharmacy chains;
- Analytical and entrepreneurial thinking and acting;
- Good knowledge of popular MS Office tools;
- Experience in cooperation with agencies and budget management;
- Experienced in working cross-functionally across the company and within the management team; High willingness to cooperate in and with interdisciplinary teams;
- Excellent presentation skills;
- Excellent people leadership and communication skills as well as assertiveness;
- High resilience, flexibility, initiative;
- Excellent motivator and the willingness to walk the talk by always heading for the extra mile;
- Very good, negotiable English skills in word and writing;
- Friendly and respectful mentality;
- Willingness to travel (up to 30%).
Deadline for submitting the applications: March 10, 2020
Please send your applications to the following email address: iuliana.balan(at)epic.com.ro